As we continue to grow our consulting practice, we seek to recruit a Senior in our Consulting Department’s Transaction Advisory Services to join our Athens office. In this role, you will provide transaction and other advisory services to our clients to meet their complex financial needs. The position will offer plenty of opportunities for career development and advancement within the consulting department.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Work as a team member in consulting projects, including valuation, financial due diligence, business plan preparation and financial restructuring.
- Data gathering, document review and preparation of numerical analyses.
- Research and financial analysis of businesses.
- Guidance, supervision, on-the-job training and coaching of more junior team members.
- Maintain effective communication with clients.
- Participate in various business development and marketing activities of the firm.
- Undertake any other duties and responsibilities, as assigned by the management of the department.
- University degree in any field of study.
- Master’s degree in Finance or related field is considered an advantage.
- 2-4 years of relevant experience in financial audit and/or transaction advisory or as a financial analyst, with experience in big international firms considered an advantage.
- Holder of a Professional Qualification CFA, ACA or ACCA.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English.
- Computer literacy, with proficient knowledge of Microsoft Office suite.
- Knowledge and understanding of general business and economic developments.
- Results orientation and ability to work in a dynamic and team environment.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Positive, mature and professional attitude.
- Willingness to travel.
If you are interested to join our firm, please send us your CV or complete our application form, which you may find on our website www.bakertilly.com.cy and send it by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. In your application please make reference to the code CONS/SEEA/2020.