As we continue to grow our consulting practice, we seek to recruit a Manager in our Consulting Department’s Transaction Advisory Services to join our Athens office. In this role, you will provide transaction and other advisory services to our clients to meet their corporate finance needs. The position will offer plenty of opportunities for career development and advancement within the consulting department.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Manage a portfolio of clients.
- Act as manager in consulting projects, including valuation, financial due diligence, business plan preparation and financial restructuring.
- Deliver competitive proposals, according to the needs and requirements of the client.
- Research and financial analysis of businesses.
- Lead, manage, develop, motivate and provide feedback to team members.
- Maintain effective communication with clients.
- Participate in various business development and marketing activities of the firm.
- Undertake any other duties and responsibilities, as assigned by the Director in charge.
- University degree in any field of study.
- Master’s degree in Finance or related field is considered an advantage.
- At least 5 years of relevant experience in transaction advisory and financial audit or as a financial/investment analyst, with experience in big international firms considered an advantage.
- Holder of a Professional Qualification CFA, ACA or ACCA.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English.
- Computer literacy, with proficient knowledge of Microsoft Office suite.
- Planning and organizational skills.
- Presentation skills.
- Analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Business and market awareness.
- Ability to work efficiently under pressure.
If you are interested to join our firm, please send us your CV or complete our application form, which you may find on our website www.bakertilly.com.cy and send it by email to email@example.com. In your application please make reference to the code CONM/SEEA/2020.