Compensation – Benefits & Metrics Specialist
Alfa Beta is one of the largest retail chains with a network of over 500 stores including AB Super Markets, ENA Cash & Carry, Franchise stores and over 14 500 employees.
Alfa Beta Vassilopoulos is a member of Ahold Delhaize Group that operates a network of 21 companies in 3 continents (11 countries), 375 000 employees and is trusted by more than 50 million customers on a weekly basis.
• Manages all activities related to the performance management cycle and handles all communication, sensitization and monitoring of the process to ensure its effectiveness and relevance to the business needs.
• Support in the development and management of performance tools, processes, and programs.
• Analyzes performance appraisal data and create appropriate reports
• Supports in monitoring and evaluating the effectiveness reward practices ensuring ongoing competitiveness within the job marketplace
• Reviews and evaluates the associates pay plan, and prepares costed recommendations for market-based adjustments
• Preparing the annual pay review process, based on corporate policy
• Monitors specific targeted employee groups and prepares suggestions for pay plan as needed to compete with market conditions and trends
• Analyzes corporate compensation policies and procedures and recommends improvements
• BSc in Mathematics, Statistics, Finance, Business Administration, or any relevant field.
MSc would be considered an asset
• Relevant working experience up to 3 years
• Excellent command of the English language
• Excellent command of MS Office with emphasis on Excel.
• Strong ability to analyze and interpreting numerical data
• Strong results orientation and drive for continuous learning and self-development
• Strong analytical skills & attention to detail
• Teamwork and cooperation
The company offers a competitive remuneration package and excellent career prospects within an international retail environment.
All applications will be treated as confidential.
Receive emails for the latest jobs matching your search criteria