Certificate of Sponsorship – Opportunity to work in London, UK
Λονδίνο / London
Magic Roundabout Nurseries Ltd (MRN) has been established in the U.K for over 20 years as a childcare (Kindergarten) provider for children aged 3 months up to 5 years old. We have 4 Nurseries in London, and 1 in Bristol.
We are looking for enthusiastic and passionate candidates who must hold BA in Education, Early Childhood, Pre-School Pedagogy, or a similar qualification. The role you will be applying for is Early Years Educator.
Conditions and benefits of working at MRN:
- Full Time (40 Hours a week)
- Sponsorship to work in the UK for MRN for an initial fixed period of 3 years (opportunity to extend further and possibility to apply for full UK visa)
- £22,000 per annum salary (approximately
- 28 days leave (including bank holidays) + 3 bonus days (subject to performance)
- Referral and bonus schemes
- Great opportunities for progression.
- Fully funded courses and training provided.
- Lunch provided at work
Scope of position:
- To work as a member of the nursery team to ensure that all children attending the setting receive high quality care, are kept safe and receive rich and stimulating play experiences which meet their individual needs.
- To ensure that all children attending the setting are kept safe and receive rich and stimulating play experiences which support all aspects and components of the EYFS curriculum.
- To meet requirements of regulatory bodies with relation to EYFS matters, special needs, child protection, Health and Safety and to ensure that company policies and procedures are adhered to.
- All applications MUST be in English including your CV
- Candidates MUST hold a minimum of a bachelor’s in early childhood, Pre-School, Pedagogy or similar degree in the same discipline.
- Candidates MUST NOT have any prior criminal convictions
All training will be provided by Magic Roundabout Nurseries Ltd.
MRN will help you move to the UK by:
- Paying for your Certificate of Sponsorship and all associated cost (subject to terms and conditions)
- Liaising with estate and letting agents to find your home;
- Paying first month’s rent and first month’s deposit – this will be subject to terms and conditions, either small deductions from your salary or a ‘buyout agreement;
- Liaising with your landlord;
Please note – we have several vacancies open at our branches across London & Bristol. The property that the candidate moves into will include sharing with other candidates who are successful for this role.
However, if you wish to, you may want to facilitate your own move to London without our help.
To apply for the role or find out more information please email your CV’s to firstname.lastname@example.org with the email address provided.
Please send your CV’s to email@example.com
EMPLOYMENT IS SUBJECT TO TWO SATISFACTORY REFERENCES, A DBS CHECK AND AN OVERSEAS CRIMINAL RECORD CHECK.