We are looking for an experienced Inventory Control Accountant to join our Accounting Team on a permanent basis. The successful candidate will have a large amount of reconciliations experience and be used to working with a large number of SKUs within both an ERP and WMS environment. If you are an experienced professional in inventory accounting with a solid background in retail, able to work within a team and with exceptional attention to detail, we want to meet you.
- Manage local inventory (stock) process
- Enter shipping and inventory data in ERP & WMS systems
- Monitors and maintains current inventory Stock levels.
- Manage purchasing orders for incoming equipment, services, and supplies
- Verify receipts and confirm purchase contents and orders are complete.
- Develops and determines the inventory accounting methods and also analyses the inventory related reports.
- Develop, implement, modify, and document recordkeeping and accounting systems.
- Inventory transactions – out/in ships – warehouse transferring.
- Inventory transferring between branches.
- High control over sub-warehouses balances.
- Follow up with sales representatives the outstanding Inventory
- Conduct Weekly & Monthly Reports for Inventory ex. (Ending inventory, physical count etc)
- Other related tasks assigned to him by the Accounting Manager