We are looking for an experienced Studio Manager to join our team of professionals in our in-house studio.
This role is of paramount importance for our marketing department as it will set the bricks and mortar of every other activity.
Our senior studio manager will be responsible for the raw material coming out of our daily activities,
thus he/she will have to be able to work under pressure in a fast pace environment but also make
the most out of his/her creative skills when it comes to styling and studio settings.
- Overseeing an in-house team of photographers and stylists. You will need to be passionate about people
with a commitment to the development of each individual as well as the team without compromising on quality.
- Managing over 400 product shots per week with images retouched and uploaded the same day.
- Building close working relationships outside of the studio with the head office teams, will be key
in driving the studio forward and influencing the overall online strategy.
- To determine and clearly communicate the vision, strategy and objectives of the studio team.
- Managing the end to end workflow of product styling and photography.
- Overseeing the studio critical path, resolving issues to ensure targets are achieved and the studio
is running efficiently and to a high standard.
- Look at ways to improve workflow, productivity and efficiencies, while focusing on quality.
- Managing budgets, invoicing, studio admin and agency costs, whilst negotiating the best rates possible with suppliers.
- Manage and implement all in-house projects, briefs, reshoots and updates to style guides.
- Overseeing regular model castings and secure a pool of models, booking in shot models and ensuring
that contingency plans are in place at short notice.
- Working closely with and reporting directly to the marketing manager.