Beat is one of the most exciting companies to ever come out of the ride-hailing space. One city at a time, all across the globe we make transportation affordable, convenient, and safe for everyone. We also help hundreds of thousands of people earn extra income as drivers.
Today we are the fastest-growing ride-hailing service in Latin America. But serving millions of rides every day pales in comparison to what lies ahead. Our plans for expansion are limitless. Our stellar engineering team operates across a number of European capitals where, right now, some of the world’s most ambitious and talented engineers are changing how cities will move in the future.
Beat is currently available in Greece, Peru, Chile, Colombia, Mexico and Argentina.
About the role
Being an IT Helpdesk Specialist at Beat is all about helping and supporting us in our computer related needs and improving our technological environment. You will have the opportunity to propose technical enhancements and gain experience over your daily tasks management. You’ll be providing exceptional support, ensuring that technological issues are resolved promptly and efficiently.
What you’ll be doing:
- Work within metrics, adherence and attendance to ensure quality performance and productivity by using management support tools
- Set up workstations with computers and necessary peripheral devices (routers, printers etc.)
- Check computer hardware (HDD/SSD, mouses, keyboards etc.) to ensure functionality
- Onboarding & Offboarding across all systems (Active Directory, SingleSignOn, G Suite Administration,Local Services)
- Assist with IT related setup and training of new employees
- Ensure security and privacy of networks and computer systems
- Perform timely workstation hardware and software upgrades as required
- Maintain inventory of all equipment, software and software licenses
- Perform troubleshooting to diagnose and resolve problems (repair or replace parts, debugging, wired and wireless networking connections etc.)
- Responding to client support queries.
- Providing support in person, over the phone, or via remote-access.
- Running software diagnostic tools and physically inspecting hardware systems.
- Providing basic computer training.
- Writing training manuals.
What you’ll need to have:
- Bachelor Degree in IT
- Three (3) years experience that includes IT help-desk experience and system management software/tools experience, in a mixed physical and virtual desktop environment
- Must be able to lift some weight and be mobile as we have multiple offices in each country.
- Excitement about new technologies, love for the internet and the web-based productivity services
- Excellent diagnostic and problem-solving skills
- Great comfort when using MacOS, Apple hardware and software
- Outstanding organizational and time-management skills
- In-depth understanding of diverse computer systems and networks
- Good knowledge of internet security and data privacy principles
- Great verbal and written communication skills in English
- Ability to integrate and work in multicultural teams
- Self-motivated achiever who gains satisfaction from providing excellent service experience
- Must be available to work on weekend shifts when required for on call duties.
What’s in it for you:
- Competitive full-time salary
- Flexible working hours, top Line tools
- Working in a hyper-growth environment, you will enjoy numerous learning and career development opportunities
- A great opportunity to grow and work with the most amazing people in the industry.
- Being part of an environment that offers challenging goals, autonomy and mentoring, which creates incredible opportunities, both for you and the company.
Please submit your resume on its English version.
As part of our dedication to the diversity of our workforce, Beat is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity without regard for race, color, national origin, ethnicity, gender, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, or religion.