Acharnes, Attica, Greece Posted Today
We are looking for a CX Executive to join the growing team of ATCOM’s Business Unit.
The successful candidate will be part of the CX team, reporting directly to CX Director. She/He will participate in Product Discovery, Digital Transformation, Envisioning and/or more specialised projects, ensuring that our clients are doing the right thing towards providing a Customer Experience their clients will value.
As a CX Executive, you’ll be responsible for assessing and mapping existing or potential systems and services (blueprinting), evaluating needs, anticipating requirements, unveiling areas of improvement and forming a coherent to-be product or service vision with an actionable backlog of evidence-based recommendations.
Skills & Experience
– Minimum 2 years of relevant experience in CX, Service Design, Research or eBusiness Analysis.
Data management & Analytics
– Good data management skills; from Google Analytics (GA) to internal data, you need to know how to read, interpret and explain relevant data.
Empathy & Customer research
– Empathetic towards customers’ needs; ability to build rapport during Customer Interviews.
– Experience in Customer Research (field studies, stakeholder & customer interviews, surveys, etc)
Analysis & Problem-solving
– An analytical, critical and creative thinker towards problem-solving.
– Flexible jump from divergent to convergent thinking.
– Ability to analyse the tree, without losing sight of the forest.
– Good understanding of CX, Service Design and Design Thinking methodologies and principles.
Collaboration & Facilitation
– Experience in running workshops and facilitating discussions with stakeholders of diverse backgrounds and levels (C-level to juniors).
– Accustomed to working collaboratively with clients and cross-functional team members such as Product Owners, Business Analysts, Engineering & Design teams
– Participated in workshops focused on customer journey mapping and ideation
– Experience in collaboration tools (eg. Miro or Mural) (comfortable enough to run remote workshops for our clients). Eager to explore new ways of working and collaborating.
– Experience of working in agile teams with awareness of agile tools and methodologies will be considered a plus.
Communication & Documentation
– Excellent verbal and written communication skills in both Greek and English language with the ability to clearly present findings via high-quality documentation (indicative hand-off tools: Microsoft Suite, Miro, PowerBI, etc).
Receive emails for the latest jobs matching your search criteria