We are currently looking for Assistant Project Managers (Junior with 0-2 years and Middle level with 3-6 years’ experience) for our offices in Thessaloniki or in Limassol.
The selected candidates will be involved in the daily operation and management of EU research projects (Horizon 2020), studies (EC Tenders) and proposal writing. Specific tasks include:
- Conduct background research by gathering and reviewing content from various sources.
- Monitor the progress realized compared to the objectives of the planned tasks: managing deadlines, milestones, deliverables.
- Develop and contribute to the implementation of the communication plan (regulars update of the website, press releases, manage social media accounts, etc.).
- Plan and organize events, and any other meeting linked to the project: managing/supervising logistic aspects, working closely with the partners, preparation of agenda and draft minutes.
- Communicate with a broad network of researchers and experts in the EU in a professional and credible manner.
- Review, update, proofread and edit content.