Κωδικός Αγγελίας 225991
Εμπειρία Απαιτούμενη προϋπηρεσία
Μόρφωση Ανώτατη Μόρφωση (ΑΕΙ/ΤΕΙ)
Arηs Group is looking for a Manual Tester
Arηs Group is looking for a Manual Tester
- Athens, Greece
Arηs is a fully independent group of companies specialized in managing complex IT projects and systems for large organisations, focusing on state-of-the-art software development, business intelligence and infrastructure services.
We are composed of 16 entities across 8 countries that are unified by the Arηs Group, with more than 2.500 consultants.
This corporate structure enables us to respond quickly to market changes and customer requests, and to communicate and make decisions without layers of bureaucracy.
Our success can be attributed to the synergy among our nine complementary entities, combined with our methodologies, which are based on the Rational Unified Process (RUP) and the Scrum agile software development framework.
Established in 2016, the Greek entity Arηs Developments Hellas aims to extend Arηs Group activities dedicated to the European market providing high-quality services in Software Development, covering the entire application development lifecycle: starting with user requirements, business process redesign and specifications, to continue with development, testing and application maintenance.
Are you looking for a new career adventure?
Is manual testing your passion?
Then we would like to meet you!
We are looking for a highly skilled and experienced QA Test Engineer to be part of a product development team supporting major business and technology transformation initiatives for a leading financial institution in the payment industry .
Your daily responsibilities will include:
- Analyse the system under testing
- Design the test strategy
- Create, design and maintain test plans
- Develop test acceptance criteria
- Create, design and maintain test scripts and test data
- Prepare and plan the test environments
- Perform testing activities and report test results
- Log any defects and potential improvements
- Generate requisite documentation to support quality management activities.
- Select and develop integration testing techniques to ensure the system meets requirements
- Design and customize integration tests, identify issues that may jeopardize the correct functioning of the application
- Organise test plans and procedures for white and black box testing at unit module, system, and integration levels
- Contribute to result analysis and reporting procedures
- Contribute to defect tracking and correction procedures
- Use, select and design testing tools to assess software quality
Who you are
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or related field ,
- 1 to 3 years of professional experience in manual testing ,
- Strong knowledge of testing procedures and platforms ,
- Familiarity with agile software development methodologies ,
- Experience in banking industry is a must ,
- Strong communication and collaboration skills ,
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment ,
- Experience with automation testing is a plus ,
What’s in it for you
- We want you to be well compensated for what you bring in, so we offer an attractive salary package
- Not a morning person? Enjoy our semi-flexi working hours!
- Your health matters to us, so you’re secured with a health insurance plan from day one
- We chat a lot, so you’ll be equipped with a mobile phone & data plan
- If you’re a big foodie (like us) you’ll appreciate the ticket restaurant card to spend in restaurants or grocery shops to spoil yourself and your family
- Enjoy snacking during breaks? Grab some fresh fruits from our kitchen available in the office each week
- Developer’s fuel is coffee, and the supply source is in our kitchen!
- We are excited for challenges, so your are invited to take part in exciting projects that make a difference in peoples’ lives at national and European level
- We never stop learning and evolving! To keep up with ARHS level, join our own training sessions and online courses that we provide
- We love the ARHS vibes so we gather on a smaller and bigger occasions to celebrate good times together! Take a sneak peek below!