Κωδικός Αγγελίας 77526
Εμπειρία Απαιτούμενη προϋπηρεσία
Μόρφωση Ανώτατη Μόρφωση (ΑΕΙ/ΤΕΙ)
Archirodon KROPIA looking for a Legal Advisor
Archirodon KROPIA looking for a Legal Advisor
- I. Metaxa 80, Koropi 194 00, Greece
Archirodon, having earned its reputation as a reliable and respected international contractor for more than a half century in the Engineering, Procurement and Construction (EPC) market, continues to create value to its stakeholders by executing complex EPC projects worldwide, in recognition of its superior standards of performance.
We have an outstanding record in completing major Energy, Marine, Infrastructure and Defense & Security projects around the globe and we pride ourselves on delivering over the years the kind of reliability and trust that the client has the right to expect from a major EPC contractor.
We are constantly growing and are currently looking for a full of potential and reliable Legal Advisor to join our top qualified and knowledgeable Legal team in our Athens Office.
Are you an experienced Law Professional specialized in commercial or corporate law seeking for your next career step? Would you like to join one of the most flagship departments and be part of a dynamic EPC contractor with global presence and counsel and represent our firm on corporate business and commercial related matters? We’d like to meet you!
You will have the chance to get exposed to an international environment and build your career in a stable and family-like working environment. You will be given all the skills, knowledge and opportunities to progress and get involved in challenging yet exciting projects.
Build up a mission that matters and join our high energetic team!
In this role, you will be part of our Legal team and you will be responsible for actively supporting and monitoring Archirodon group’s commercial/corporate matters ensuring compliance with local and international regulatory. You will be based in Athens and you will work closely with the Head of the Legal Department within our dynamic business environment on counsel and service on business and commercial related issues and represent the company as necessary.
What you will need to do:
- Provide professional support, to group’s various divisions and departments, as required
- Supervise, conducts researches and analyze legislative and contract provisions, implication of case law and regulatory matters affecting the group and reports to the head of the Legal Department
- Ensure that the legal documents and other contractual documents are effectively drafted, reviewed and controlled
- Provide practical legal assistance and advice on various legal issues (providing preliminary legal advice, drafting and/or commenting on commercial and other contracts and agreements, following or handling disputes and claims resolutions, etc.) ensuring the group’s compliance with the necessities of the applicable legislation
- Cooperate with the other members of the Legal Department on particular projects and assigned tasks
- Handling the data protection and compliance procedures within the group
What you will need to have:
- Bachelor’s Degree in law; an LL.M. from a renowned law school would be considered a plus
- 2-5 years of legal experience with a reputable international Law Firm, in the fields of corporate and commercial law, insurance, shipping and international transaction law
- Legal work experience either for RES, banking, construction, or related sector; active involvement in complex EPC contracts would be considered a plus
- Experience in international projects and multicultural environment
- Fluency in English (oral & written)
- Substantial MS Office knowledge
We are someone who:
- Displays excellent verbal and written communication skills both in Greek and English
- Enjoys challenge, working with different cultures and travelling
- Is commercially astute; displays business acumen
- Demonstrates uncompromising attention to detail and high standards of documentation production and presentation
What’s in it for you:
Competitive salary and benefits are part of the offering, yet the real joy comes from being a member of smart and passionate team, within an international leading EPC Group on a mission that matters. We create mega construction projects – literally around the globe – with meaningful impact on the local communities for the years to come. At Archirodon, you will find a proud, productive and human-centric culture, caring for and building on our people and their development!
Please note that you will be contacted only in case you are shortlisted for an interview. In the meantime, do not hesitate to stay in touch and keep monitoring our open vacancies and our LinkedIn page! Rest assured that your application will be treated with strict confidentiality and under all applicable data privacy regulations.
Ψάχνεις εργασία; Μπες στο ergasia.gr και βρες τον επόμενο σταθμό της καριέρας σου!