ADACOM S.A. is a Cyber Security solution provider operating for more than 15 years designing,
delivering and deploying bespoke Cyber Security solutions for large Financial Institutions, Telecom companies,
Utilities & Governmental Organizations and Multinationals Companies in EMEA.
We are excited to announce that we are in the process of recruiting a Junior Penetration Tester.
If you are interested, please do the following:
The Junior Penetration Tester is responsible to engage into projects related to assessing the security of networks,
and applications for our clients in Greece, as well as in Europe and Middle East.
Detailed Job description:
- Maintain and update the knowledge base of ADACOM for technologies and services,
- Understand the basics of penetration testing – network, web application, application/code review,
- Demonstrate understanding of the penetration testing methodology laid out by the following standards PTES, OSSTMM, NIST, OWASP, etc,
- Familiarity with the command line interface of multiple operating systems – Windows, macOS, Linux, etc.,
- Fundamental understanding of scripting languages to include some of the following – python, powershell, ruby, perl,
- Fundamental understanding of “coding languages” – C++, C#, PHP, AJAX, HTML, etc.,
- Experience with penetration testing tools,
- Support infrastructure, web & mobile application and IoT penetration test assignments,
- Execute delivery work that meets or exceeds world class standards based on strong understanding of client’s business and needs,
- Ability to work socially and efficiently in a team environment and receive direction from the senior members,
- Ability to ask questions and gain further knowledge of problems that may arise during engagements.
Location & Travel needs
- Desk: ADACOM HQ, Athens, Greece
- Traveling in EMEA.
Qualifications related to the Job:
- University Degree in ICT or related discipline,
- Postgraduate Degree in ICT or InfoSec will be considered as a plus,
- Experience in the ICT field (preferably in Information Security) will be considered as a strong plus,
- Experience in Red/Blue/Purple teaming exercises is advantageous.
- A certification as OSCP, C|EH, SANS GWAPT, SANS GPEN, SANS GMOB or SANS GXPN will be considered as a very strong plus,
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills, including the ability to articulate complex concepts in a clear and concise manner.
- Excellent command of MS Office, including Visio and Project,
- Advanced command of English (additional language will be considered as a plus),
- Completed Military Obligations (where applicable).
- Be part of a large international & multicultural team with deep know how,
- Engage into multiple challenging projects for multinational projects in Europe, Middle East and Africa,
- Develop your talent through a well-defined training and certification plan,
- Solve complex problems, travel the world and unleash your full potential,
- Develop your talent and advance your career,
- Various other benefits and perks.