Digital Acceleration Technology Coordinator
Κέντρο Ηλεκτρονικών Παραγγελιών – Ρέντη Πλήρης (f/t)
ΠΕΡΙΓΡΑΦΗ ΘΕΣΗΣ ΕΡΓΑΣΙΑΣ
Alfa Beta is a member of Ahold Delhaize Group that operates a network of 21 companies in 3 continents (11 countries), 375 000 employees and is trusted by more than 50 million customers on a weekly basis.
Alfa Beta Vassilopoulos is one of the largest retail chains with more than 500 Super Markets, Cash & Carry, and franchise stores and over 14 000 employees
The job holder acts as the liaison between IT and the eCommerce business units for testing systems, responsible for identifying and coordinating resolution of technical issues, as well as is the key person between departments (Operations, IT, Ecommerce, etc).
• Cooperates with internal IT departments and other business areas to improve testing processes and participate in process initiatives
• Supports delivery points for slotting, timeslots & capacity scheduling
• Prepares and delivers proposals, status updates, reports, and other complex information in various formats, including verbal, written, and presentation
• Presents findings in visually compelling and easy-to-understand ways to internal departments
• Assists in User Acceptance Test by creating/enrich test cases to support project implementation
• Works closely with end-users and IT to install devices, configure and maintain data
• Manages hardware equipment and communicates with suppliers for repairs, etc.
• Bachelors’ Degree preferred; ideally in Information Systems or a related field. Master degree will be considered an asset
• Minimum 2-3 years of technology experience. Knowledge of retail, e-commerce, or warehouse systems and procedures is preferred
• Experience with data collection, KPIs observing and reporting
• Excellent Knowledge of Microsoft Excel skills. Scripting and SQL experience will be considered a plus
• General networking knowledge
• Excellent command of the Greek & English language both written & spoken
• Ability to work both independently and in a team
• Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills, holding an innovative approach
• Ability to integrate and work in an international environment with a multilingual culture
The company offers a competitive remuneration package and excellent career prospects
Address: 81, Spaton Ave.
Zip code: 153 44
City: Gerakas – Attiki
All applications will be treated as confidential
Ενημερωθείτε για τις πιο πρόσφατες εργασίες που ταιριάζουν με τα κριτήρια αναζήτησής σας.