He/She will be responsible for all HR-related matters and people strategy of the Group
and will spearhead the recruitment efforts across various countries for different positions and candidates of all levels.
Additionally, the person in charge will coordinate and supervise the structuring of the HR departments
across all markets where FlexCar operates.
- Drive sizable recruiting efforts for our existing and future markets for all functions and across all levels.
Interviews to be conducted in both Greek/English
- Assess the organization’s staffing needs, handle employee relations, and engage in succession planning
- Coordinate, monitor, and supervise all aspects of human resources operations (e.g. recruitment, employee relations,
reporting, performance management, learning & development)
- Advise on the structuring of each department and team, including identification of most efficient hierarchical structure
- Develop and implement HR strategies within the organization to maximize employee performance and achieve
the company’s strategic objectives
- Coordinate and oversee policy development and communicate HR practices and procedures to both employees
and top management
- Lead communications with partners (e.g. external accountants, lawyers) for all legal and payroll-related activities
to ensure compliance
- Be the person of contact and resolve potential workplace conflicts by providing excellent assistance and guidance
to all employees and by promoting a positive work environment
- Adhere and promote the company’s values and its culture